Friday 6 January 2012

BREATH.....

After the day I had yesterday I feel the need to Breath and Believe that things will be ok!
I have an amazing friend lets call her "Princess Pink" she came and helped me clean my house and feed my boys as I felt that the world was caving in and everything was to hard I was in survival mode I had only 5 hrs sleep on the couch as Mr D was sick and I didn't want him to be disturbed and I was exhausted!. She turned up on my  doorstep with flowers and coffee what a perfect friend! We found another house this time in a complete different suburb and Princess Pink has a cousin that happened to live close by who were  happy to view the property on our behalf wow what an amazing gift a stranger can give to us right now! Waiting Waiting Waiting yahhh the phone call  first question :what is like??? Well it sounds perfect!! I hope! I agree to apply and the process of completing our application begins will we or wont we get it...... Keep Believing Keep Believing!!! I still need to send a few documents off to the Agent and we should know next week now..... WAITING!! And trust me I am not a patient person when it comes to making sure my family are settled and safe! So this is a real struggle for me but I am concentrating on BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE!!!!

Take Care Of You
Until Next time Toodlepip

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, God knows where you and your family are going to be living... He just hasn't told YOU yet! Hang in there, you'll get the perfect house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree Janet! Of course it is stressful Brooke, but look at all those around you, rallying to help and offer support. You and your family are very loved!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete